Pat Johnson - Executive Director, Alert Caring Hands
After 25 years of working for the pharmaceutical industry and establishing business relationships with various physician specialties, I feel equipped and qualified to deliver high quality, personalized health care services to those who need it most. I know the difference between “mediocre” care and “exceptional care,” that goes beyond excellence! Alert Home Services is sensitive to the needs of patients as well as providers of care. As a result, our relationships were developed on a foundation of trust, honesty and integrity.
Career Highlights - HEALTHCARE SALES EXECUTIVE
- Experience in the following therapeutic areas: Endocrinology, urology, oncology, cardiovascular, nuclear medicine and women’s health.
- Outstanding track record of expanding brand awareness and increasing sales by educating medical providers and in-servicing healthcare professionals.
- Multi-disciplined professional who, through a cohesive team approach, meets marketing, sales and customer objectives by creating innovated, targeted business solutions.
- Develop solutions to complex issues, while building consensus among team members.
- Consistently ranked in top 5% to 10% of all sales performers over 15+ year career.
- Instrumental in gaining acceptance of company products in state-funded medical programs.
- Skilled in strategy development and implementation utilizing business acumen principles.
Joy Bowman Peck, RN, M.Ed, M.A. - Clinical Program Director, Alert Caring Hands
Manage Day to day Operations of this licensed and accredited home health agency. Performed initial and ongoing client assessments during home visits. Supervise Certified Home Health Aides during home visits. Perform case management functions for patients/families. Implement customer satisfaction and continuous quality improvement programs.
Consultant Continuous Quality Improvement
- Advised 200+ bed nursing home on meeting JCAHO standards on improving Organizational Performance.
Director of Nursing -Christ Hospital Jersey City
- Managed day-to-day operation of Division’s 516 FTEs for 402 beds.
Director of Trauma and Critical Care Nursing.
- Supervised six middle nurse managers: ICU, Coronary Care, Emergency, Diabetes, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Orthopedics for 365 Bed Hospital.
Director Of Nursing Administrative Services – Newark Beth Israel Medical Center, Newark, NJ
- Redesigned education department improving productivity by 25%.
William Patterson College, Wayne, NJ
- Assistant Professor of Nursing
Orange Memorial Hospital School of Nursing, Orange, NJ and Hahnemann Hospital School of Nursing, Phil. PA.
- Instructor, Medical Surgical Nursing
Professional: American Nurse’s Association
- New Jersey State Nurses Association Organization of Nurse Executives / New Jersey.